It is hard to believe that we are already in the month of May! At the start of each month it is always important to go through a maintenance checklist for your home. Different months will require different types of home maintenance, and some months you will be doing the same maintenance over and over again. Here is a checklist of some good maintenance tips to remember for the month of May:
1. Have a professional pump and inspect your septic tank.
2. Inspect and clean outdoor lighting.
3. Re-nail any loose siding or trim boards
4. Maintain any yard growth.
5. Oil garage door tracks.
6. Trim trees, bushes, and shrubs.
7. Test carbon monoxide and smoke detectors.
8. Apply fertilizer to your lawn.
9. Remove and clean all window screens.