“The world needs our mothers.” —Liya Kebede
Moms are superheroes, plain and simple, and they deserve to be spoiled and loved extra on for Mother’s Day. So if you don’t have anything planned for the special Mom(s) in your life, we can help!
Where to Dine:
We can guarantee that mom is not going to want to cook on her special day, so unless you plan to cook for her, here is a list of great spots to dine at this Mother’s Day.
- 44 Mills is a great local to Concord restaurant that always offers an amazing brunch!
- Hello Sailor is the perfect spot to enjoy a meal outside by the shores of Lake Norman.
- Capital Grille always has an amazing offer for Mother’s Day.
- Toast is a wonderful breakfast, brunch, or lunch spot that has several locations to choose from.
- 300 East will be offering their normal Sunday brunch with a few extra specials.
What to Give:
Of course all mom wants is a day spent with her family, but it is always nice to receive a little something special as well.
- Flowers: The staple gift that never gets old. No woman is going to ever get sick of receiving flowers.
- A personalized gift. Etsy features an entire section of personalized gifts for mom.
- The gift of scent. Candles, diffusers, etc. are always an easy gift idea that mom will love.
- Mani/Pedi gift card: Pamper mom with a gift card to get her nails and toes done.
- Massage: The gift of self-care, let mom enjoy a day of someone else catering to her needs.