Do you have that one Holiday dessert that reminds you of the Holidays with your family? Pumpkin Crisp is that one dessert for me. Every year since I can remember, my mom has made Pumpkin Crisp. A Christmas without it would just not be the same!
So if you are looking for a new Holiday recipe this year, I highly suggest you give this recipe a try! But I will warn you, you will be expected to make this dessert year after year!
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup butter, melted
- Whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Pour batter into a greased 9×13 baking dish.
- Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture in an even layer. Arrange pecans on top of cake mix.
- Pour butter evenly over pecans, moistening all the cake mix.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow to cool for 10 minutes and top with whipped cream.