4 days, that is all the time that is left until Father’s Day. Most men don’t want a lot of fuss over them, but this is one day that we say make the fuss and let Dad know just how special he is! Here is our last minute gift guide, all you have to do is click the link and then hit buy.
- Shirts that will not wrinkle. This is a win-win for the family member who does the laundry. These shirts are non-iron, machine washable, sweat wicking button down dress shirts.
- A cooler. It’s Summer time and one thing that every man (or woman) wants by the pool is a cold drink. This Igloo Marine Ultra Square Cooler caught our eye because of the price (it won’t cost you a small fortune like a Yeti) and because of the smaller zipper opening at the top (easy access to grab a drink).
- Yeti Hopper Sidekick Shield. This Sidekick shield is built to take on anything, downpours, float trips, etc. It’s not too large which would be nice for space saving.
- New shades. These Bamboo Wood Sunglasses are polarized, handmade, and offer 100% money back guarantee!
- Bombas Socks. Socks, what a boring gift right? Wrong! If you haven’t tried a pair of socks by Bombas, then you are missing out. They are the softest most comfortable socks out there. They won’t slip and they are super stylish. Here is a great 4 pack for the working man.