Fun Date Night Spots Near Us!
Date night, the night of the week that couples most look forward to. Good food, good company, you don’t have to cook, and best of all you don’t have to clean up! So here is a list of some of our favorite date night spots.
- Gianni’s Trattoria: Located in Downtown Concord, this authentic Italian Cuisine is a local hot spot. From classic Italian dishes to a pizza loft upstairs, this restaurant might just become a weekly tradition for you!
- 44 Mills Kitchen and Tap: A fairly new local restaurant to the Afton Ridge area, 44 Mills features American Cuisine and a menu that changes daily!
- Local 25: Another Downtown Concord favorite, Local 25 offers unique, fresh and locally sourced foods!
- Epic Chophouse: Local in Downtown Mooresville is Epic Chophouse. This steakhouse is a local treasure and we can almost guarantee all Mooresville locals have dined here a time or two!
- On Tap Craft Brews: If eating is not on the top of your priority list for your date night, then On Tap Craft Brews is a go to hot spot in Mooresville!
- Lake Norman Cottage: Located near North Harbor Club (another favorite of ours) is Lake Norman Cottage. This quaint spot offers a large selection of wines, wine tastings, as well as great food.
- Hello Sailor: If you want to enjoy the view of Lake Norman, while dining on delicious sea food and enjoying yummy drinks, then stop by Hello Sailor!
- Southern Grace Distilleries: This is America’s first distillery in a former prison! Take a tour of the distillery as you sip on bourbon made there in house!