Featured Home of the Week: The Berkley at Laurel Park
This weeks new home feature is our move-in ready Inventory home, The Berkley. This home is located in our Concord community, Laurel Park. We are down to just 3 homesites and 2 inventory homes in the Laurel Park community, making now the perfect opportunity to walk this home and decide if this community is the right fit for your family.
So here is some more information on this available home:
- This Berkley has 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms. Your master suite is conveniently located on the first-floor of the home, while you will find 3 additional bedrooms upstairs, and 1 bedroom downstairs in your finished basement.
- Like we just stated this home comes complete with a finished basement. A bedroom and full bathroom can be found in the basement, as well as rough plumbing for a future kitchen, if you ever decide to add that.
- From your basement you will find a stained deck with stairs that lead you out into the yard. Trees surround the entire backdrop of your home giving you the feeling that you are in a mountain setting. You will also find a stained deck off of the kitchen’s informal dining area on the first-floor.
- We have also added a 3rd car garage, which increases the overall size of your driveway making it the perfect spot for kids to play.
- When you step inside from the garage, you will find your dropzone complete with hooks for hanging coats and backpacks, and pull out drawers for extra storage. Your laundry room (complete with tiled flooring) is right beside your dropzone area.
- The kitchen design of this home is one of our favorites. With Norcraft cabinetry color stone, gorgeous white granite counter tops, and one of our new tile selections for the backsplash, this kitchen is every cooks dream. And we can’t forget the large informal dining area that looks out in your private backyard.
- We also customized this home to feature a 2-story foyer as well as a 2-story family room. With the additional windows that this custom feature brings, we think every one would agree that you can never have too much natural light!
- We can’t forget one of our most important features in every home that we build, our ENERGY STAR certification.