Schools out for Summer! Now that schools are officially out for the summer it is time to start planning activities to keep the kids entertained and to keep you from hearing”I’m bored” at least 10 times a day. Here is our list of fun activities and places to visit this Summer.
- Splash Pads: There are several Splash Pads close to our communities. They are a great place to take the kids to cool off in the Summer heat and best of all, they are free!
- Carowinds: Carowinds is a great place to take the kids this Summer. With an entire water park filled with water rides, this is the perfect spot to take the kids to cool off and have fun.
- Jetton Park: The perfect place to take the kids to burn off some energy! With bike trails, playgrounds, tennis courts and more, this is a great Summer spot.
- Sea-Life Charlotte-Concord Aquarium: If you are looking for some indoor fun, look no further than the aquarium at Concord Mills!
- U.S. National Whitewater Center: This place has it all! Rafting, paddle boarding, ropes courses, running trails, food, and much more!
- Your Community swimming pool: Buy some fun pool floats, pack a cooler, and head to your community pool for a day of fun!