We’re committed to keeping our team members and customers safe while also meeting the needs of our new home shoppers and buyers. While all of our model homes will be open by appointment only, we are also offering virtual appointments for your convenience.
During this time, we will be taking specific measures to ensure the health and well-being of all our employees, customers and business partners. For the health and safety of everyone, we are asking you to first contact us via email, phone or virtual communication to schedule an appointment. We are committed to serve our customers the best we can during this difficult time.
We want to make sure as you plan your visit that you can do so with the comfort you deserve, so the following are the precautions we are taking as a Company to give you some peace of mind:
- We are being vigilant washing hands frequently, covering coughs or sneezes, cleaning and disinfecting shared and frequently touched objects and surfaces, and avoiding contact with sick people.
- We are cleaning our Model Homes and Design Center and all pertinent Customer touch points within our models regularly to make sure things are sanitized.
- We will be touring only one family at a time to make sure we are maintaining the proper social distancing. Ideally this is no more than 3 adults at one time.
- We have implemented a “handshake-free” policy.
- Our employees have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling unwell.
- Our employees have been provided instructions to ask important safety questions of any visitors to our communities to ensure that we understand if face-to-face interactions are safe for all involved.
- Our employees and customers are required to wear cloth face coverings when in model homes, sales centers or design centers and during all appointments as recommended by the CDC.
For the health and safety of everyone involved we are asking all visitors to any Niblock Homes location (e.g., office, model homes, design center etc.) the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household returned from any international travel and/or from areas where travel restrictions have been imposed by state or local government within the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact with or cared for someone diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days?
- Have you experienced any cold- or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days? (including fever, cough, sore throat, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing)
We realize that everyone may have different feelings about venturing out. We are here to serve you in the way that is most comfortable for you. We welcome you to schedule an in-person appointment in our community or schedule a virtual appointment. Visit our website, to see hundreds of photos, walk-through videos and floor plans to begin designing the home that inspires you. Our Sales Team is ready to assist you.
Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to provide you with the best homeowner experience while maintaining a safe environment.