Cleaning Tricks for the Neat Freaks
1. Vinegar: Vinegar kills 99% of bacteria, 82% of mold, and 8% of viruses. Click here for 50 uses for vinegar
2. Natural residue remover: Have a sticky mess? Use 1/2 coconut oil and 1/2 baking soda.
3. How to make your house smell amazing: Put 2 caps full of vanilla extract in a coffee cup, then place it in the oven at 300 degrees for one hour.
4. Use a sock to clean your blinds: Mix vinegar and water in a bowl. Put a sock on your hand and dip it in the vinegar mixture then wipe your blinds clean!
5. Use lemonade Kool-Aid as a dishwasher cleaner: Pour one packet where the detergent normally goes. One packet will remove lime deposits and iron stains.
6. Use wax paper to prevent water spots and finger prints: Wax paper works great on stainless steel appliances.
7. Remove toilet rings without scrubbing: Take a piece of Mr. Cleans Magic Eraser and drop it in the toilet overnight. You will wake up to no ring.
8. Use fabric softeners to wipe your baseboards clean: Swifter pads work great as well.
9. Microwave your sponge for 2 minutes: This kills most of the germs and bacteria growing on it.