Summer Survival Kit for Your Car
School is out and Summer time is in full swing. For some that might mean you are in your car a lot more than you were during the school year. Going back and forth to the pool, to grab lunch, to a friends house, the possibilities are never ending during the Summer. So to make sure you are prepared for whatever fun thing you might decide to do on a whim, here is our list for items that should be in your Summer survival kit that you keep in your car.
- Sunscreen: You should always be wearing it or at least have it close by. You never know when you might decide to eat lunch outside or make a quick stop at the park on the way home.
- Bug Spray: No one wants a bug bite. It is always better to wear bug spray than risk scratching your leg all night.
- Anti-itch Cream: Just in case you weren’t prepared with the bug spray, have some sort of anti-itch cream with you.
- Wipes: These should be in your car Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter, especially if you have kids!
- A Hat: Just like the sunscreen, you never know when you might be outside. Protect your face!
- A snack or two: It is always a good idea to keep a nonperishable snack in your car. No one likes a hangry kid, or adult for that matter!
- Cash: Keep $10-$20 in cash in your console that way you are always prepared when you see an ice cream stand!
- First Aid Kit: Your kids are climbing up the slide, falling off the swing, or just falling down and scraping their knees, keep a First Aid Kit near by for these minor scrapes.
- A phone charger: This should always been in your car regardless, but it is a good reminder that you never want your phone to die on you!