James Hardie Siding is Tougher Than the Elements
We are very excited to announce that starting in October all of our homes in all communities will now include James Hardie Siding. Installed on over 5.5 million homes from coast to coast, James Hardie fiber cement siding products are designed to resist the most extreme conditions while still offering a full spectrum of colors and textures. It is the most popular brand of siding in America and we are thrilled to have partnered with them. There are several reasons James Hardie Siding is so popular, and we don’t just mean because it looks good.
James Hardie siding is tougher than these 5 elements:
- Weather: James Hardie siding is the only siding that’s engineered for climate, and is resistant to the damages brought on by weather.
- Water: James Hardie siding resists damage from water, reducing costly upkeep or siding damage. With less water absorption than other fiber cement siding, James Hardie siding helps protect against mold, shrinking, and swelling for greater durability.
- Time: From the first year to years down the road, the durability of James Hardie siding enables long-lasting beauty. Plus, James Hardie Colorplus Technology finishes have greater fade resistance, creating an exterior that performs better, lasts longer, and looks brighter. Their products aren’t simply painted at the factory, multiple coats of color are baked onto the board.
- Fire: Made from non-combustible fiber cement, James Hardie siding is endorsed by firefighters nationwide.
- Pests: James Hardie siding won’t be eaten by animals or insects, providing homeowners with unmatched peace of mind.