End of Summer Bucket List
The thought of school starting back may not be on most kids minds, but the reality is school will be kicking off before we know it. So how has your Summer been? Do you feel like you and your kids have experienced all of the fun things that Summer has to offer? If not, then don’t worry, there is still time! Here is our end of Summer bucket list.
- Knights Game: Boys and girls alike will love going to a Knights baseball game in Charlotte! There are still several games left in the season, and if you go on a Friday night, they have fireworks!
- Visit Lake Norman: If you want to really feel like you are on vacation, then look no further than the shores of Lake Norman. Water, sun, white sandy beaches, you can find all of that at our very own lake! If you are really want to experience the lake, you can even rent a boat or jet ski!
- Go to a local concert: There are several concert venues located near us. PNC Music Pavillion, The Fillmore, The Music Factory just to name a few, all offer concerts throughout the year.
- Escape Rooms: Escape rooms are popping up everywhere! They are challenging, fun, and a great activity to do with a group of friends. Here are a few different ones near us: Exit Strategy, Escape Artist, Codescape, and Escape Kings.
- Carowinds: By now everyone has probably visited Carowinds, but we still have to add it to our bucket list. Roller coasters, water parks, character visits, and much more, Carowinds will always be a Summer staple!
- Top Golf: We have been dying to try out the latest craze, Top Golf. You will definitely want to make sure you make a reservation in advance for this one!
- Kinetic Heights: Kinetic Heights is Charlottes only indoor obstacle course center. With a ninja warrior course, a high ropes course, a parkour training area and our own warped wall, Kinetic Heights offers challenges for people of all ages and stages.
- U.S. National Whitewater Center: The WWC always makes our list of things to do in the Charlotte area! Kayaking, paddle boarding, zip-lining, ropes courses, rafting, there is just so much do at the WWC! Make sure you go Thursday, Friday or Saturday evenings to enjoy River Jam!