Anyone else starting to go a little stir crazy from all of this rain? Looking at the weather forecast has started to become depressing, and we have until at least Sunday before there is any sign of the rain stopping! But don’t worry, we are here to help keep you and your family sane while we are all trapped indoors over the next few days. Here are our top 5 indoor activities near us.
- K1 Speed Indoor Kart Racing: Boys, girls, moms, and dads everyone loves go kart racing! Located off of Derita Road in Concord, K1 is an all electric indoor go kart racing center.
- AR Workshop: If you are looking for something fun and crafty to do indoors, AR Workshop is the perfect place to go! AR is located in Afton Village right beside Edible Arrangements. There you will choose what you would like to build, (centerpieces, trays, canvas pillows, the list goes on). They will provide the materials, the stencils, stains, paints, etc. and help you construct the craft that you have chosen! They are always offering fun activities for the kids as well.
- Inner Peaks: Indoor rock climbing is the perfect way to burn off some energy, get a workout in, and it is all indoors. Charlotte has 2 locations for you to choose from.
- Queen Park Social: This one is for the grown ups! Queen Park Social is an adult playground. Bowling, games, food, drinks, this place is definitely a great place to go and have fun while staying dry! Of course children are always welcome as well!
- The Candle Bar: This is one place that we can not wait to try! The Candle Bar was created to share the unique experience of hand pouring a custom candle. At the candle pourings, you get to spend time with loved ones, enjoy a drink, and learn something new!