Just because the weather is getting cooler, that doesn’t mean that your outdoor decorating is over. Changing up your décor seasonally can keep your home feeling fresh instead of tired and boring. Here are a few tips that you can try this fall!
1. Make your home pop: Something as simple as power washing your front porch can make a dramatic difference in the appearance of your home.
2. Symmetry: Two planters flanking your front door are sure to make a grand entrance and be the focal point of your home.
3. Unexpected arrangements: Filling containers with natural autumnal textures can bring a pop of colorful to your door step.
4. Monogrammed Urns: Who doesn’t love a good monogram? Take a solid colored urn or planter, and with a little bit of paint you can easily transform it into stately décor.
5. Colorful mums: Mums are the ultimate fall plant. Use a mix of different containers for a more unique look.
6. White pumpkins: Why should orange pumpkins get all the attention? White pumpkins create a sophisticated look on your front porch!