If you have procrastinated on your Valentine’s Day plans this year, don’t worry, we have a great list of last minute ideas.
- Throw a party: Why not involve your friends in your Valentine’s Day celebration ( just make sure that your significant other is ok with it first). If your relationship is fairly new, this is a great way to take the pressure off. You don’t have to put too much thought into it, put up a few decorations, provide a few snacks, and have your friends BYOB. This is a great idea for all the singles out there!
- Organize a Galentine’s Day: What better way to spend your night then with all the lovely ladies in your life. Go to dinner, rent a movie, or just order in and grab a bottle of wine! And guys, you don’t have to feel left out, you can still use the 14th to pay tribute to your bromances.
- Make breakfast in bed: Since Valentine’s Day falls on a Sunday this year, take advantage of it and sleep in! Then when you wake up feeling refreshed, make breakfast together and then enjoy it in bed! Better yet, skip the cooking and make one of these crockpot breakfast recipes the night before!
- Plan a theme night: Pick a theme like Mexican, Japanese, or Italian. Enjoy margaritas, sake, and wine. You can easily create your own dishes at home complete with your favorite beverages.
- Indulge: Get dressed up, head uptown, and enjoy a night out on the town, I mean Valentine’s Day is only once a year! If you are late to the party and have yet to make dinner reservations, check on open table for a list of what restaurants still have availability!