1. A Swing: Whether you make the swing from an old chair or simple rope and wood, a swing is a great asset to any backyard!
2. Colorful Chairs: Everyone loves a good Summer BBQ, so why not make them even livelier by adding colorful seating! All you need is a little paint and even some fun patterned cushions.
3. Bowling Alley: This one may take a bit more time and effort, but everyone is sure to love it! Not to mention it will give your kids entertainment for hours!
4. Pine Cones: Use pine cones in place of mulch or pine needles. Line your shrubs and bushes with pine cones to give your yard a more decorative and natural look.
5. Bucket Table: Place a piece of wood or even glass over a large metal bucket to create the perfect outdoor table! The table can also double as a great storage spot as well!
6. Glow in the dark pebbles. Line your walkway with glow in the dark pebbles. You can find glow in the dark paint at any craft store! Or use these pebbles in your garden for some extra fun.
2018 © Niblock Homes. All Rights Reserved.